Registered Nurse - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
Similar jobs pay
$25.06 - $32.94
Chubbuck, ID 83202
Updated 6 days ago
Seeking a Full-Time Registered Nurse - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit! Shift: Mixed (rotating weekends) Description: This full-time position in the PICU is responsible for the delivery of patient care in the critical setting through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. This includes caring for critically ill pediatric patients immediately post anesthesia, trauma patients, neurological patients, medical-surgical patients an oncology patients requiring critical care.
- Requires completion from accredited school of nursing
- Must maintain current State of Idaho Registered Nurse License
- Current AHA CPR for Healthcare Providers card
- Certified in NRP, PALS, ACLS, STABLE, TNCC required within the first year of hire.
- Proficiency in pediatric nursing is required with a minimum of 2 years of recent experience in an acute care setting.
- Previous experience in pediatric critical care is preferred The facility is open to considering candidates with previous ICU, ER, or Flight experience for this position! RefCode:AN
Posting ID: 625684116 Posted: 2021-11-28 Job Title: Registered Nurse