Denny's - Now Hiring Servers!
You’re the guest’s connection to the diner. Sure, you take food orders and keep drinks filled - but that’s only the beginning. You make our guests’ meals and their time here as perfect as possible - so they can sit back and enjoy a moment to relax without any worries at all.
A Denny’s Server has a “Guests First" attitude, responding to guests and coworkers in a timely, courteous, and respectful way while:
· Greeting and seating guests.
· Taking orders and delivering great food.
· Suggesting new menu items like our limited time offerings or flavored coffees.
· Receiving payment for the Cashier and making correct change.
· Willingly assisting team members without being asked.
· Helping to keep our restaurants clean, completing side work, and organizing supplies as needed.
· Providing total guest satisfaction.
Are You Ready for an engaging, exciting, fast paced career as a Server? Are you looking to enhance your talents and GROW in the restaurant industry? We have open opportunities to train, develop and provide you with an amazing future as a part of our team. We need you!
· Must be able to work holidays and weekends
· Must be 16 or older
· Must have a guest first mentality
· Must have reliable transportation
What’s in it for you? Flexible schedules and shifts available, competitive pay, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and training programs that are the best in the industry. Team members can also earn benefits, paid vacations, meal discounts, health/welfare benefits and a 401K savings program, depending on eligibility.
· Must be able to lift & carry up to 25lbs, periodically
· Must be able to bend, stoop, sit, stand, & walk
· Must be able to work with all Denny’s menu items
Denny's, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, military or veteran's status, criminal background, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should contact 864-597-8000. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THIS NUMBER TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.