Who We Are
Pizza Ranch, a fast-casual restaurant chain based in Orange City, Iowa, has grown from a single location in 1981 to over 200 locations in 14 states. Consistent growth has been a Pizza Ranch staple, as the brand has become a beacon of community involvement and exceptional food. The Pizza Ranch buffet features legendary pizzas, Crispy Ranch Chicken®, salads, and desserts, along with carryout and delivery options.
Our company is fueled by a powerful Vision "to glorify God by positively impacting the world" and a Mission "to give every guest a legendary experience." If this sounds like an environment where you would like to work, we are always looking for enthusiastic, guest-oriented people who pursue excellence in their work and love to be of service to others.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
At Pizza Ranch, we provide exceptionally clean restaurants—and that includes our dishes, utensils, cups, and equipment. As our dishwasher, you play a vital role in that you:
- Provide Guests and Team Members with clean and sanitized utensils, plate ware, glassware, and equipment according to Health Dept., Pizza Ranch, and Ecosure standards.
- Ensure items are clean and dry and then put them away in various parts of the restaurant
- Operate the dish machine in a safe and efficient manner; trouble-shoot dishwasher machine malfunctions.
- Communicate effectively with supervisor and promptly and fully informed of any issues/problems
- Clean and sanitize dish area at the end of each shift, and assist in the same elsewhere in the restaurant
- Operate at a very fast pace throughout each shift
- Be committed to excellence in process and results
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and positive working environment.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to live out our Mission.
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
- Learn and then live out The Pizza Ranch Way
- Passion for ensuring a clean, organized, and efficient dish room each and every time you work
- Ensure dish process always complies with requirements so that all items are clean and sanitized
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Can prioritize multiple situations
- Assist in keeping the entire kitchen clean and organized
- Education: High School Degree or equivalent is preferred, but not required.
- Experience: 2+ years previous proven experience as a dishwasher or similar job in a high volume restaurant is strongly preferred
- Will be required to stand for long periods of time and to use sensory capabilities such as vision, hearing, smelling, touching, and speaking