- Full-time, Part-time
- Orlando, FL 32815
Bookkeeper (Ticket Account Clerk)
BOOKKEEPER (Ticket Account Clerk)
Who You'll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
The Bookkeeper works with the Assistant Manager or Operations Manager to ensure accurate billing and accounts receivable. The Bookkeeper is responsible for maintaining accounts, inspection and auditing cashiers and preparing information to be presented to corporate accounting or auditors. The Bookkeeper works closely with fellow team members and Operations Manager to ensure that accounts are accurate and quality standards are achieved. The Bookkeeper (TAC) also keep detailed inventory of all ticket’s stubs for events, manages Event Activity Report, Check cashier net sales, Cashier Ticket-Revenue Sheet, Parking Exception Form and Cashier cash out total. Provide Cashier and Greeters with the necessary tools and bank document if applicable per event. They also keep inventory of partners punch in and punch time.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Lead by example and empower others
- The ability interface with C level clients
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Problem Solving skills
- Previous experience in accounts reconciliation/accounts receivable /retail management/cashier management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, and copier/printer.
Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Reconcile customer accounts and issue invoices to customers.
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly and entered into PARIS or DARMA.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits daily, per event if applicable.
- Conduct periodic reconciliation of accounts to ensure accuracy; request balance adjustments and credit refunds as needed.
- Audit between the invoiced list and access list of parkers for accuracy.
- Complete daily reports on parking tickets; organize and store parking tickets and reports.
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash fund.
- Prepare information for corporate accounting and auditors, when necessary.
- Maintain accounting filing system.
- Calculate budget variances and report significant issues to management; prepare and issue financial statements.
- Provide general office support including filing and supply management.
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to shift or Operations Manager as necessary.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. The weather conditions could be very challenging as times outdoors.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reef Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Related to this job