*FREE MEALS | FREE UNIFORMS | $1800 RETENTION BONUS | $900 REFERRAL BONUS*
LSG Sky Chefs with over 75 years of Catering history the LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end on-board airline products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services.
If you enjoy a fast paced production environment with a focus on quality products and services, please contact us.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsible for the dusting, cleaning and sanitation of administrative areas, cafeteria, restrooms, common areas, work areas, floors, walls, equipment, sweeping, mopping and removal of trash within and outside of the facility. Must maintain sanitation standards in accordance with Company policy and USDA/FDA/HACCP regulations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be able to work around chemicals and follow the prescribed use of chemicals in a safe manner
- Must be able to apply safety and sanitation standards
- Must be able to read, write and understand warning labels (MDS sheets)
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs or push up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to work around moving parts & wet floors
- Must be able to use fingers & hands to handle equipment
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours a day
- Must be able to work in a hot and cold environment
- Free Meals
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care after 90 days
- Free Uniforms and Shoes
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- PTO accrued after 6 months
Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
To keep our employees safe we require screening upon entry of ALL employees and visitors, daily temperature checks
All new hires who are actively working will immediately qualify for a $2.00 per hour temporary incentive pay (TIP) in addition to their base wage rates!!
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Background check
- Drug screening
- Available to work: weekends
- Available to work: early morning
- Available to work: holidays
- Available to work: late at night