Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversityThe future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
As a Sr. Customer Marketing Specialist, you will be focused on focused on Solutions generating recurring revenue (software, services, voice-enabled technologies and media) within Honeywell's Productivity Solutions and Services (PSS) business.
You will be responsible for creating and executing marketing campaigns inclusive of messaging, positioning, demand generation strategy and execution that align with the PSS strategic objectives. In this role, you will need to develop a deep understanding of our Solutions and how to successfully position PSS with go-to-market strategies to maintain and attract customers and channel partners. You will need to understand the buyer's journey and work closely with cross-functional teams to maximize business impact.
Your primary responsibility in this role is to deliver marketing campaigns that drive top-of-the-funnel opportunities that lead to pipeline and revenue growth for the PSS Solutions business.
We're a demanding and fast-paced environment where you will work with highly motivated teams on extremely challenging projects. We're looking for individuals that have a passion for our mission to transition from a traditional hardware company into and industrial software and solutions provider.
This position is an individual contributor. The Solutions Customer Marketing lead and manage by influence across the organization to lead marketing initiatives and best practices. The right candidate for this role must also be highly collaborative, embrace our "winning as one team". You will work closely with Solutions Offering Management and Regional Marketing to build and execute marketing programs that align with Honeywell Productivity Solutions and Services goals and support the regional and global goals.
This position will use the full spectrum of marketing tactics to ensure achievement of revenue growth. This role requires the ability to serve as both a strategist and a hands-on participant, creating innovative marketing programs and executing effective marketing activities with measurable results.
Define and develop Solutions specific marketing campaigns that support and integrate into both broad-based and account-based marketing approach
Work closely with Solutions Offering Management, Sales leaders and Sales account owners to understand end user VOC and become well versed in the Solutions offering and value to end users.
Ensure Regional Marketing teams are included in campaign development and aligning Channel Marketing programs.
Work with Solutions Offering Management team to properly position NPI/BTI key differentiators and integration of messaging into vertical specific messaging
Develop and define marketing campaigns that reflect Solutions differentiating positioning.
Work with across the Marketing organization to lead the identification and creation of assets and tools to that ensure adoption of marketing assets by the Sales and Channel teams to drive business growth
Communicate meaningful results from key marketing programs to key stakeholders/executive leadership teamsYOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree i
- 5+ years' B2B Marketing experience
- 1+ years' experience with marketing automation platforms (ex: Marketo)
- Experience with a company transitioning from a hardware to an industrial software provider
- Effective individual contributor with strong teaming skills and willingness to share knowledge
- Ability to embrace a growth mindset and inspire others to do the same
- Ability to function in a global, highly matrixed environment with excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to drive effective programs in a matrixed organization and manage shifting priorities
- Proven record of creating and delivering successful marketing strategies with the ability to switch between tactical and strategic initiatives
- International experience
- Deadline and target / KPI driven, effective planner
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Creative problem solving
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in Workfront content management system is a plus
- Experience working with a marketing agency is a plus
- JOB ID: req281873
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.