Sales Associate (2) - Full-time / Part-time
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
We are seeking candidates who are upbeat, reliable, honest, hardworking employees, who enjoy working in a sales-oriented environment. As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for the cleanliness of the store and will provide quick, courteous, service to all fuel and convenience store customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides outstanding service by following established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for projecting a professional image and friendly personality to all customers.
- Responsible for correctly ringing all sales transactions accurately.
- Responsible for executing accurate cigarette and lottery inventory counts.
- Follows safe food handling procedures, including compliance with government regulations.
- Maintains a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the store.
- Accepting and putting away store orders.
- Stocking the store as necessary throughout the shift.
- Assists store management by controlling shrink by following all inventory control procedures.
- Employees must display a positive attitude and assist each other when necessary to serve the customers and each other.
- Completes administrative work in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assists with implementation and follows company programs, policies, and procedures with a positive attitude.
- Communicates information well to Store Managers or the manager on duty.
General Information and Expectations
- Sales Associates will receive annual performance reviews. Performance, professionalism, and attitude will be the primary criteria for salary increases.
- Sales Associates are expected to support their management staff and their subordinates to ensure that the company Mission Statement, Values, and corporate policies are supported and followed.
- Comfortable speaking to new people and all types of people on a regular basis; excellent communication skills
- Retail or customer service experience.
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick and adaptable learner
- A knack for delivering personable customer service and a desire to make connections with customers every day
- Accountable in upholding high standards
- Ethical, honest, trustworthy and respectful
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Able to stand, bend, reach and lift up to 50 pounds, on occasion.
What We Offer:
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
American Natural provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Able to stand for duration of shift
in Pittsburgh, PA
Sales Associate-181 Waterworks, PA15238
Est. $10.83 - $14.82 Part-time Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Urgently Hiring Est. $8.85 - $14.35 Full-time, Part-time Pittsburgh, PA 15206 Urgently Hiring
Store Team Member
Est. $8.85 - $14.35 Full-time, Part-time Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Urgently Hiring Est. $8.85 - $14.35 Part-time Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Full-time, Part-time Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Est. $10.83 - $14.82 Part-time Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Est. $13.70 - $21.77 Full-time Pittsburgh, PA 15238 Est. $8.85 - $14.35 Part-time Pittsburgh, PA 15238