***$2500 Bonus*** plus Increased Competitive Pay
Evening, night and weekends shifts are eligible for a shift differential pay premium.
Field Nurse (LPN/LVN)
Join our Virtual Career Fair on June 22 (9am – 1pm ET) and June 23 (1pm – 5pm ET).
We are hiring Field Nurses across the country! Meet our recruitment team and learn more about Landmark’s mission, our open positions, and how you can make a difference in the lives of those who need it most.
Don’t miss this exciting event — click on the link here and select a date to join us virtually.”
Are you compassionate and driven to improve the lives of others?
Do you have a natural ability to connect with others?
If so, we’re looking for people like you to help patients with complex, chronic conditions stay well, at home. If you are an LPN or LVN and are energized by the prospect of treating patients where they reside, you will enjoy the flexibility, independence, and spectrum of responsibilities that come with this role.
With Landmark, you’ll make a lasting difference in the lives of patients. Partner with a talented and committed clinical and support team, with the help of mobile medical technology, working toward a shared vision of maximizing quality of life for our most medically vulnerable patients. Your excellent communication, interpersonal skills and empathy for patients will serve you well on a local Landmark team.
We want to hear from you. Contact us today to learn more!
*Great Benefits Package including money towards CME*
As a Field Nurse at Landmark Health, you’ll visit patients in their homes to address urgent medical needs and help them avoid unnecessary hospitalizations. During every in-home patient visit, you’ll collaborate with the supervising Landmark provider by phone or video to determine the appropriate evaluation and care.
You’ll help patients by evaluating their health, providing treatments, educating patients on their conditions, documenting the interaction, and helping to coordinate follow-up care.
• Requires a current LPN or LVN license and a high school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work a variety of shifts.
• Access to reliable transportation to conduct patient visits required; if you are driving a vehicle, you must comply with all the terms of the Landmark Motor Vehicle Safety policy.
• Urgent care, emergency room, or community home health experience preferred.
• Comfortable working with electronic medical records and mobile technology.
• Solution-oriented mindset and work approach. Charisma and a natural ability to connect with others.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong emphasis on empathy and building rapport with patients.
• 1+ years of experience evaluating, assessing and providing patient care.
In order to work with potentially vulnerable patient populations and to keep employees healthy while caring for patients, all patient-facing employees of Landmark must provide evidence of the following required immunizations/vaccinations as a condition of employment: TB, MMR, Tdap, and Influenza. Declinations may be accommodated based on your medical history, an allergy or religious beliefs. Please immediately contact HR if you wish to apply for an exemption from our vaccination requirements so that we may determine if you qualify for an accommodation.