SEO & Website Manager
Appcast is seeking its first dedicated SEO and Website Manager to join its growing marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the helm of Appcast's B2B marketing website, focusing on user experience, SEO, market education, as well as website optimization & reporting.
As the owner of the primary, first digital touchpoint with Appcast’s target audience, you will be responsible for influencing a key area of our marketing organization and have a direct impact on bottom-line results. To accomplish this mission, you will work closely with our demand generation and content teams, ensuring the website continues to deliver high volumes of qualified leads to support our sales organization. Making sure the website continues to effectively engage with prospects, tell our company’s story, and represent our brand will be paramount for this role. Inc. magazine's 2021 "Best Workplaces".
Required Skills and Experience
- Own the performance of the website ensuring it continues to be a top source of leads while identifying and executing on strategies to scale the volume of lead engagements and demo requests.
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) and keyword strategies across all Appcast digital properties; lead approach in three key areas: technical SEO, on-page SEO, and off-page SEO
- Educate the broader Marketing team on SEO strategies and how their efforts/workstreams impact SEO
- Research and report relevant search engine keywords and trends; partner with Demand Generation and Content Marketing to guide the development, execution and measurement of content strategy
- Ensure keyword consistency and optimization across various channels
- Manage and own relationships with Appcast website analytics, data, and design vendors; manage all website projects and own communications, as well as the management and upkeep of website and SEO Google Data Studio dashboards utilized by the marketing team
- Manage all technical CMS-related tasks that could include page speed improvements, plug-in management, integrations, and more
- Build and run formal on-page A/B testing programs via Google Optimize accounts (or comparable A/B testing tool); put insights from A/B testing program into action across web properties
- Manage website data and analytics; ensure accuracy, knowledge-sharing, and success metric growth
- Build and execute on a backlinking strategy to drive quality referral traffic to our site and improve our domain authority
- Manage offsite and onsite optimization projects and report on domain(s) performance
- Own the development of new website page inventory - from ideation to completion - alongside internal marketing team stakeholders (Content/Research, Product Marketing) and Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Specialist
- Manage Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Specialist; as necessary support specialist with completion of duties
Pay & Benefits
- Proven experience as SEO & Website Manager, or similar role
- Other Digital Marketing experience a plus
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices required; experience with SEO attribution reporting
- Wordpress CMS expert; knowledge of HTML/CSS (Elementor plug-in experience is a plus)
- Familiarity with relevant tools (Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Google Optimize, Moz) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEM Rush)
- Strong organization and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Experience managing complex cross-functional, technical projects
- Ability to be flexible and shift priorities as required by changing project landscape
- Working knowledge of SEO copywriting and UI design skills
Appcast pays well and offers an exceptional, all-inclusive benefits package. We also are focused on being a place where smart, driven people want to come to work. To better understand our company culture, visit our “Working at Appcast”
page on our website.
Inc. magazine's 2021 "Best Workplaces".
Founded in 2014 and headquartered near Dartmouth College in New Hampshire, Appcast has become one of the fastest growing technology companies in New England. Our programmatic recruitment marketing suite is transforming how leading employers, ad agencies and job boards find and attract talent. On July 1, 2019, Appcast was acquired by StepStone. StepStone, a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE, is the leading ‘jobs’ classified business in Europe. Appcast is their 1st major investment in the US market.