Prep Cooks– solid paywith room to grow!
Earn up to $18 per hour
*$1000 Signing Bonus plus $500 Referral Bonus*North Italia isNow Open in Franklin!
Our second Greater Nashville area restaurant is located atMcEwen Northside in Cool Springs.Prep Cooks, apply today forimmediate consideration!This is a unique opportunity to join an incredible team and grow yourhospitalityskills.North Italia offers:
* Signing Bonus - $200 bonus paid after 2 weeks, $300 bonus after 30 days,$500 bonus after 90 days.
- Flexible schedules, consistent hours
- Full- and part-time availability
- Benefits at25 hours
- Paid time off
- Discounted meals
- Career growth opportunities - we are opening restaurants all across the country!
- No cost GED and Associates Degree program
* Referral Bonus - paid 30 days after referred new hire's start date.WALK-IN INTERVIEWS DAILYMon-Sat, 10am - 6pm
Sun, 11am - 4pm
4041 Aspen Grove Drive
Franklin, TN 37067 Handmade With Love From Scratch Daily
Whether you're looking for a change or starting a career from scratch, North is the perfect place for you. From our Prosciutto pizza to the house specialty Bolognese, we take great pride in serving exceptional handmade Italian dishes. We're also committed to supporting our employees with advancement opportunities, perks, and a positive environment. North is more than an Italian restaurant—it's a family of servers, hosts, managers, and chefs dedicated to crafting the perfect Italian meal for our guests. If that sounds like you, there's a place for you here. Here's what you'll do:
You need to be:
- Prepare our delicious Italian dishes from scratch while following the recipe to produce consistent results
- Complete your prep list, effectively run your station during the shift, follow all specs, and stock food as needed
- Rinse and cut raw food products
- Portion all the products, follow the recipes, and always ensure the plate presentation looks beautiful
- Keep it clean! Follow the sanitation standards, make sure your work station stays clean and organized, and follow all of the food handling standards
Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and, while experience is preferred, it's not required. You should have good English communication skills, comfortable standing for long periods of time, and able to lift up to 50 pounds. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work weekends and some holidays. Why us?
Become a valuable member of our team and you will discover more than just a culinary gem. We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth. Our competitive wages combined with a 35% discount at allNorth Italia locations makes this a team you simply must be a part of.