- Using the Work Order as a guide to individual job requirements and specifications.
- Setting up line or assist with line set-up as needed, using the line diagram.
- Responsible for inventory control, tracking, and reconciliation of customer products and components assuring that both are correct and properly placed on the line; kept in good supply as needed for the completion of the shift’s production and the start of the next shift, if applicable.
- Assigning temporary staffing service employees to individual tasks on the line as outlined in the work order, and train them accordingly.
- Overseeing and monitoring production flow on the line, trouble shoot problems, make equipment adjustments as needed, recommend and institute line improvements, and direct temporary staff labor issues to Assembly Supervisor.
- Motivating temporary staffing service employees in order to maintain maximum production line efficiency and meet production goals.
- Ensuring that the completed finished product meets all specifications outlined in the Work Order and complete hourly quality checks to verify.
- Ensuring adherence to Company policies, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and cGMPs (Current Good Manufacturing Practices), job specific instructions, and customer specific instructions.
- Accurately maintain all production paperwork, including recording and reconciling temporary staff labor hours, and enter production data into the computer system.
- Maintaining line cleanliness through good housekeeping practices.
- Responsible for the safety on the line and for adhering to all safety rules and programs, and for attending all required safety training.
- Communicating with other departments, such as warehouse, maintenance and quality assurance as appropriate and necessary, and keep Supervisor apprised of issues related to the line.
- Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment and area.
- Working in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Shift start: 3:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday-Friday, some weekends and evenings required
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.