NOW HIRING - Facilities Management Service Technicians - Our Facilities Management Service Technician plays an important role at Boddie-Noell facilities including our Hardee’s restaurants. Our technicians ensure proper maintenance of all our restaurant and building equipment and, as a result, help keep our restaurants and offices running at peak efficiency. They train our operational personnel on proper use and maintenance of equipment.
COME JOIN OUR AMAZING FACILITIES MANAGEMENT TEAM, make new friends, develop your career skills and have fun. Great pay, benefits and opportunity for advancement.
Who Are We?
“WE BELIEVE IN PEOPLE”
Boddie-Noell is a family owned Christian based company and is the largest franchisee of Hardee’s restaurants in the United States. Our purpose is to use the resources of our company to provide opportunities for our people and be a positive influence on people’s lives wherever and whenever we can.
What you Will Do?
- Repair all equipment and prescribed physical facility items in a timely and high-quality manner according to Company standards, policies and procedures. Repairs include, but are not limited to:
- HVAC Systems
- Exhaust & Fresh Air Systems
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Restaurant & Commercial Cooking Equipment
- Building Control Systems
- Ice/Beverage Equipment
- Drive Thru Audio Systems
- Minor Electrical Systems and Circuits
- Minor Plumbing Systems (including water heaters)
- Minor building repairs
- Maintain and account for truck stock inventory, including the accurate charging and billing of items used for repairs.
- Respond and assist as needed in staffing shortages, new equipment rollouts, emergencies, natural disasters, training, etc. including outside of assigned region.
- Complete all administrative requirements of the position in a timely and accurate manner.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE’s Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and always represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of teamwork and performance.
*Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please also refer to the Company’s ADA job description for a more detailed discussion of essential job functions, physical demands, and other job requirements.
What Will You Need?
- Must have a Valid driver’s license.
- Type I & II EPA required (Universal EPA Preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of Service/Repair Experience required
- Refrigeration Experience is a plus
- Commercial Restaurant Equipment Repair Experience a plus
- Good references
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
What Is in It for You?
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
- Bereavement Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Compensation
- Year-Round Employment
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Uniforms Provided
- All Tools Provided
- Company Vehicle
- In House and Manufacturer Training Opportunities
- Workplace Caring Culture – We’ve created a culture of family and team that exist in each of our restaurants. Our treatment of employees is well known in the restaurant field where we enjoy some of the best retention of long-term employees in the industry.
- Helping Hands – Employee assistance fund that provides financial help to Boddie-Noell employee in time of need
- Corporate Chaplains – Offers care to employees with personal and professional life issues.
*Veterans and those with previous military experience are encouraged to apply!
Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc., an independent franchisee of Hardee’s Restaurants LLC