BE A TRAVELING Retail Merchandiser!
Must be willing and able to travel out of state over 60 to 1000+ miles.
Are you wild at heart? Adventurous? Hard-working, disciplined, self-motivated, organized, artistic, free-spirited and friendly?
Then we just may have the perfect career for you at SASR! SASR is looking for experienced professional Retail Merchandisers to join our traveling retail merchandiser teams!
TRAVELING RETAIL CHAMPIONS HAVE AWESOME OPPORTUNITIES
Here is what our High Performers say they love about our Traveling Retail Merchandiser Jobs!
- It’s a perfect fit for those who love to travel and stay on the road!
- It’s a perfect fit for those who are looking for that sense of adventure!
- It’s a perfect fit for those who love the specialized part of retail–setting planograms, building and moving counters and more.
- It’s a perfect fit for those who love creating the perfect looking store.
- It’s a perfect fit for the Night owl; those who enjoy working the night shift.
- SASR has a wide range of job opportunities across the USA
- Potential for Long-term work
- Higher hourly pay: base rate for this program is $14 per hour
- SASR Provided Lodging options for travelers over 60 miles from the job site
- SASR uses a point system that helps with automatic pay raises and other job benefits such as more work opportunities and preferred status.
- Travel is required 75-100% of the time and may include out-of-state travel.
- Preferred candidates should have a minimum 6 months merchandising experience.
- Lift, carry or move bulky equipment, fixtures and supplies, up to 50lbs.
- Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screwdrivers etc.)
- Reliable transportation.
THE SASR COMMITMENT
If you qualify as a SASR Traveling Retail Merchandiser, here is what you can expect from us:
- Career advancement opportunities, including pay increases
- Peer to peer training
- Competitive pay
Get Qualified Today!