- SIGN ON BONUS!!! REFERRAL BONUS!!! OR
- We will pay for you to become a Registered Home Care Aide with the State of California
Are you at home and just over being locked in your house? Do you need a break from your kids? Come earn your Angel Wing's Help seniors stay safely at home during this COVID-19 pandemic and earn some money. By doing this, you will help ease the burden on the healthcare system and hospitals when they need it the most. We will equip you with the highest level of training, along with necessary personal protective equipment so that you can feel confident and safe when you are caring for your client. We are reinforcing our commitment to providing the highest quality of safety and care for clients and employees. We have Remote on boarding from start to finish to keep our employee's safe.
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how Visiting Angels employees are an Angel in peoples lives.
APPLY NOW! Text the word CARING to 25000
Are you a reliable and compassionate At Home Senior Caregiver?
Would you like to know what it's like to be treated like an "Angel?"
Visiting Angels of Alameda is hiring a reliable, compassionate, and dependable At Home Senior Caregiver to join our team in the Alameda, CA area.
What Are the Benefits to Being an At Home Senior Caregiver?
• $18 per hour - Premium pay for weekend shifts!
• Part-time, Full-time, and On call
• COVID-19 Safety Training and PPE Provided
• Flexible Schedules
• Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit or Check
• Paid Orientation and Training
• Paid Holidays at 1 ½ Times the Hourly Rate
• 24/7 Support and Communication with the Office
• Paid Sick Leave
• Recognition Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• About Visiting Angels - Alameda, CA
Visiting Angels is a locally owned and operated home care franchise dedicated to ensuring that seniors are able to age gracefully in the place that we call home.
At Home Senior Caregiver Responsibilities:
• Providing companionship to seniors in need
• Accompany seniors to appointments
• Assist with errands and shopping
• Meal preparation
• Bathing and Dressing
• Hygiene Assistance
• Medication Reminders
• Light Housekeeping
• Must have a strong sense of professionalism when interacting with team members and clients
• Must be on the California State Registry or be willing to sign up
• Valid California Driver's License or ID card
• Must have personal, reliable transportation to and from shifts
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
• Must comply with all agency policies
• Certified Nurses Assistance (CNA) a plus
We care about the individual needs of our staff and pride ourselves on finding the right client for each caregiver. Our office is currently looking for a caring, patient, compassionate and trustworthy individual who has a genuine interest in providing home care assistance to adults and seniors so that they can remain where they call home.
Apply today! We’d love to hear from you! TEXT the word CARING to 25000
The caregiver position is open at our Alameda office, located at 2447 Santa Clara Ave #300B, Alameda, CA 94501. Our office serves the Alameda, Oakland, Piedmont, Berkeley, San Leandro, San Lorenzo and Emeryville area as well as surrounding communities.
Related keywords: caregiver, hiring immediately, home health aide, live in caregiver