Oversee all operations that occur during the assigned shift. These duties include following the production schedule and making sure all supplies needed for production runs are available. 12 hours day shift rotational schedule. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must wear all assigned safety personal protective equipment, may be position specific, at all times as required by Sabert policy.
- Adheres to all safety policies and reports
- Must be trained and able to perform proper lockout-tagout procedures
- Must be trained and able to perform proper confined space entry
- Must be properly trained to use hand tools that are required to perform operator duties
- Must be trained in proper operation of power tools required for daily duties
- Able to maintain and explain visual boards on the line
- Trained Behavior Based Safety Champion
- Must keep entire line in a neat and clean manner using 5S principles and good manufacturing practices.
- Must be able to set up and operate materials to keep production line supplied with material.
- Must be able to perform a complete material change on the material handling system including the grinder.
- Must make sure that all product that is produced meets or exceeds minimum standards for quality finished goods
- Must abide by all food safety regulations such as Good Manufacturing Practices and sliver control procedures
• Prior production machine operator experience and/or recycling experience a plus CERTIFICATION, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• Forklift Certified by Sabert Qualified Trainer PHYSICAL DEMANDS - HOURLY POSITIONS
- Standing (95% of the Day)
- Lifting (no more than 40 lbs)
- Heat Related ( when working on extruder die)
- Handle responsibilities in accordance with all company policies and procedures regarding employment, employee safety, quality, product safety, security, and regulatory compliance as applicable.
- Handle any other duties or projects as assigned.
• Work in accordance with all company policies and procedures regarding employment, safety, quality, product safety and legality, security, and regulatory compliance as applicableSummary Pay, benefits and more.
Sabert is eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more. About Sabert:
We are a leading global manufacturer of innovative food packaging products and solutions. Our company was founded in 1983 on a single mission: to enhance and advance the way people enjoy food . Today we design, manufacture and distribute a wide spectrum of packaging solutions for food distributors, restaurants & caterers, grocery stores, national food chains and consumer entertaining.