est. per hourExpress • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- $16 - $24
Verified per hourGulfeagle Supply • 7h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- $15 - $19
Verified per hourWawa • 6d ago
est. per hourExpress • 3d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hour
est. per hourFamily Dollar • 22d ago
est. per hourFamily Dollar • 23d ago
Verified per hourFloor & Decor • 6d ago
Warehouse Associate - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$15 per hour|
|Location|| Altamonte Springs, FL - 32715 |
Altamonte Springs, Florida
About this job
The Warehouse Associate performs receiving, stock keeping, picking, packing and shipping activities. Also responsible for counter sales, housekeeping and related quality assurance activities.
• Handle all incoming shipments.
• Perform verification of purchased products and enter order receipts into the Company's computer system.
• Perform quality assurance inspections when appropriate.
• Place received material, after segregating backorders, into proper warehouse storage locations. When appropriate, relocate and consolidate material and notify management of new bon/table locations.
• Pull, pack, weigh and label materials for shipment (including assemble & hold orders).
• Prepare bills of lading and express receipts.
• Assist in loading the trucks.
• Prepare local delivery records and complete applicable blocks on the pick ticket.
• Maintain appropriate forms pending return of material.
• Inspect condition of returned material prior to completing return authorization forms.
• Pull stock and return it to the correct location pending credit memo, sale or return to supplier.
• Clean warehouse and trucking/parking area.
• Assemble and disassemble bins, racks, shelves and tables as needed.
• Administer preventative maintenance programs to delivery vehicles and warehouse equipment to ensure proper functioning and safety practices for warehouse operations.
• Record verbal/written complaints from customers concerning dissatisfaction with product or service provided. Process the complaint by responding to the customer with the action taken to correct the problem or directing the complaint department supervisor/manager where necessary.
• Maintain counter stock as needed.
• May assist with over the counter sales.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States