If you have never worked in a warehouse environment before, you should understand that you will be on your feet for 90% - 95% of your shift. It's a physical job! It also gets loud facilities are large. While we want everyone to feel comfortable, our ability to control the temperature in our warehouses is limited. Indoor warehouse working conditions are impacted by seasons and the weather.
Here is a list of some of the more frequent tasks you could expect to perform during the course of the workday:
• Be able to operate and drive a stand-up forklift with a current license
• Load and unload pallets and individual cases to and from trailers, as well as collect empty pallet boards and carry them to storage
• Pick appropriate cases according to order using required technology
• Safely operate a forklift after we provide you training and you obtain certification
• Load trailers via carts or stack cases on the floor of a truck trailer
• Receive and distribute product and assist in weekly product inventory
• General housekeeping and specific sanitation tasks as required (e.g. you may be asked to sweep the floor, help clean a trailer, take out the trash, etc.)
• Lift objects that weigh anywhere between 15 pounds and 50 pounds (i.e. anything from a bowling ball to a twin-size mattress) with or without a reasonable accommodation
Whether you are experienced or not, please be sure that you meet the following minimum requirements prior to starting your application:
• You are 18 years of age or older
• Certification must be presented before they can be considered for any work assignment
• 6months+ of experience in Forklift services?
• You will be required to work on weekends, holidays as well as off shift
• You can lift 15 to 50 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation
• You are able to stand and walk for extended periods of time with or without a reasonable accommodation
• You are able to climb, bend, reach, stoop, kneel, and stretch for extended periods with or without a reasonable accommodation
• You are able to repeatedly lift, carry, push, pull, and handle products with or without a reasonable accommodation
• You are willing and able to work at heights using ladders or lifts to access areas of the site)
• You are willing and able to work in an environment that has extreme temperatures, humidity, hazardous/loud equipment, and slippery surfaces
Here is an idea of what our managers are looking for:
• Communication: you will interact with coordinators, peers, managers, and team leads about issues, downtime and breaks because communication is essential for a successful day.
• Flexibility: we look out for one another on the warehouse floor by being flexible when we must tackle production schedule changes, environmental changes, and sudden work schedule changes.
• Tech Savvy: Industry leader when it comes to smart automated technology and tracking production and inventory. Being comfortable learning new technology will help you thrive in our performance based culture.
• Work Ethic: we expect you to go "above and beyond" on your assigned job tasks. We closely track performance and efficiency throughout work shifts. This includes volunteering for additional assignments not directly related to your specific job role because your performance helps the team achieve overall performance goals.
• Teamwork: we are dependable and accountable to one another because of our shared passion to attain targets and goals.
• Attention to Detail: you make a conscious effort to pay attention to the task at hand, accurately read product codes and labels and correctly pick & load the correct quantity of products for shipment.
• Safety Focus: we wear safety equipment, follow current good manufacturing practices (CGMPs), perform proper forklift inspections and follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures, and communicate safety issues and concerns. We believe that safety is everyone's responsibility.
PPE Requirements: Steel Toe Shoes
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States