Nursing Assistant / CNA / HHA
Valley Ridge is seeking Full, Part-Time & On-Call Nursing Assistants ( Home Health Aide / CNA / Caregiver / Resident Assistant ) to join our team.
Conveniently located on Burnsville Parkway and Highway 5, Valley Ridge is far more than a wonderful place to call home. With various amenities, it's a community where you can thrive and enjoy life! Valley Ridge is the shared vision of the Dakota County CDA and Presbyterian Homes & Services.
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- Opportunities available for both certified and non-certified nursing assistants at this community
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- Shift differentials for Evening & Overnight shifts
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees
- Scholarship program – awards up to $5,250 per year!
- Nursing loan forgiveness program – get your minimum monthly nursing school loan payment paid by us!
- Free Fitness Center access
- Near bus-line
- Off-street Parking
- Discounted or free Employee Meals
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually unlimited
This community offers the following living options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care
- Perform ADL’s as scheduled and assist other Certified Nursing Assistants as needed while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices.
- Monitor changes in resident’s condition
- Transferring and assisting residents with mobility using various methods (gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.)
- Ensure residents are cared for with dignity.
- Caregiving experience preferred but applicants without experience will still be considered.
- Nursing Assistant Certification required to work in Long Term Care – not certified? You can work in our Assisted Living!
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating philosophies.
- Commitment to work every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. Over 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older adults through 50 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, a progressive model of primary care, care navigation and value-based services for over 5,300 older adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.