Production Assistant (Pick your schedule)
Edible Arrangements is looking for a Production Assistant through our partnership with Shifts by Snagajob.
Shift duties could include:
- Arranges bouquets according to Edible Arrangements methods and procedures.
- Prepare a variety of arrangements according to Guests' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures and proper portion sizes.
- Plans arrangements according to Guest requirements, utilizing knowledge of Edible Arrangements designs.
- Selects fruit for arrangements.
- Wash, peel and/or cut various fruit to prepare for arranging.
- Package arrangements or dipped fruit.
- Receive and store fruit supplies, equipment, and utensils in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas.
- Clean work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware.
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers.
- Assist with taking in deliveries.
- Follows proper food sanitation and handling procedures.
- Restaurant or retail experience is helpful but not required
- Good communication
- Great attitude
Working for Shifts by Snagajob:
With Shifts, you are able to work at places like Nothing Bundt Cakes, Five Guys, Edible Arrangements, and Sports and Social with one application.
Here’s how it works:
- Apply to join the Shifts network through this job posting
- Decide when you want to work and where
- Start picking up shifts at businesses!
- Work up to 40 hours a week on your own schedule
- Try out different roles at different companies–no commitment!
- Chance for bonuses based on hours worked, referrals, or last-minute shift needs
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Background check