POSITION SUMMARY: Team Member is a multi-tasked position. This position greets our guests (customers), takes food orders, prepares food, and performs table visits and other duties as necessary to ensure our gests have a great experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operational Adherence: Follow cash handling procedures. Greet guests, take food orders, prepare food, and perform table visits and other duties as necessary to ensure a smoothly run shift while maintaining a sincere, caring and personable image for the guest and team. Maintain company standards of quality, cooking times and presentation of food, service, restaurant cleanliness and sanitation and safety.
- Prep Duties: Prepare all fresh product including Fatburger patties, sliced tomatoes, lemonade, onion rings and diced onions. Portion relish, mustard, ketchup, pickles, mayonnaise, shredded cheese, cheese slices, and hot dogs. Pre-cook bacon and heat chili.
- Grill Station: Cook to order all Fatburgers, turkey burgers, chicken sandwiches, bacon and egg sandwiches and hotdogs according to company standards. Keep area stocked and spotless at all times. Assist other stations when able. Interact with guests when appropriate.
- Assembly Station: Assemble all sandwiches hot off the grill. Engage in conversation with the guest while performing duties. Keep area stocked and spotless at all times. Assist other stations when able.
- Fry & Shake Station: Prepare all French fries and shakes fresh per order according to company standards. Engage in conversation with the guest while performing duties. Assist other stations when able.
- Sales: Greet and receive orders from guests. Suggest side orders, additions and drinks. Engage in conversation with the guest while performing duties. Assist other stations when able. Accountable for cash drawer and accepted forms of payment.
- Dining Room: Engage in conversation with the guest while taking orders, cleaning tables, chairs, and the restroom, and floor and condiment area.
- Opening, Shift Change and Closing: Perform cleaning, set-up and breakdown duties as directed by management and position requirements.
NON-ESSENTIAL Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Six months to one year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. High school diploma or general education degree -GED preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Good verbal communications.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Basic to intermediate computer literacy a plus
- Ability to follow direction in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage time effectively
- A propensity to provide Superior Guest Service
- Maintain smile and pleasant demeanor
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Reach with hands and arms. Talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENTS: The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.