- Employment:Full-time, Part-time
- Location:Phoenix, AZ 85019
Phoenix, AZ 85019
Our WestRock- Star Pizza Box plant in Phoenix, AZ, is seeking qualified candidates to fill Wrapper Operator positions in the Production department. The schedule is Monday – Thursday, 5:30 AM - 3:30 PM, Overtime as needed due to customer demands. Starting pay is $16.40 per hour, which increases to $16.91 per hour after a 90-day probationary period.
- Plate and ink set ups, and machine operation to produce multiple print runs per shift.
- Visually inspect printing plates, inks, and raw material to remove defective before processing
- Meet minimum piece rates of 8000-12,000 per day or averaging 18-26 (50ct) cases per hour.
- Report further machine problems to service maintenance mechanics, and production lead as needed.
- Use Safe Work Practice. Use of required PPE. Use machine guarding, lockout/tagout program.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with other team members in a noisy work environment.
WestRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local lawPHX-03 WS-03
Shift start: 5:30AM
Shift length: 10 hours
Monday – Thursday, overtime as needed
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.