Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Applications close on Monday, May 31st at 9:00AM EST.
In this unique role, you will have an opportunity to be part of HelloFresh's first Field Operations Leadership Development Program. This program is an 18-month rotation designed to rapidly develop your experience, skill-set, and understanding of all areas of our distribution center. In this unique program, you will have exposure to all aspects of our distribution center functions - production, food quality, safety, and warehouse. You will have a set of unique learning goals for each rotation to ensure you are getting the most out of your experience. You can be based out of our Newark, New Jersey facility or our Newnan, Georgia facility! The program will include...
- Rotation 1- Operations Leadership (6 months): Work closely with an Area Manager on your site to co-lead a team of hourly associates on our lines in kitting - for this rotation you'll receive the "training wheels" to shadow, learn, and take note of what area management looks like within our distribution center.
- Rotation 2 - Specialty Expertise (6 months- 2 months each specialty):
- Food Safety & Quality: Learn about the ins and outs of SQF, food safety, and what HelloFresh's meaning of quality in our boxes is.
- Safety & Asset Protection: Get insight into HelloFresh's safety transformation initiatives and how we integrate the safety of our employees with wellness.
- Warehouse & Facilities: Review and learn the shipping + receiving side of our operations and how we store our ingredients and manage different equipment through our distribution center.
- Rotation 3 - Area Management + Special Project (6 months): With everything you've learned within your first year in the rotation, this will be your opportunity to fully lead a team on your own and work on a special project that you and your champion will define together.
At a minimum, you have...
- A hungry new-grad graduating this upcoming year (May/June 2021) and am looking for robust leadership opportunities within the distribution center space
- Leader: Proven experience leading undergraduate activities, programs, research and/or teams
- Results Driven: You care about tangible results and love creating momentum to achive them
- Self-Motivated: You are driven to personally achieve and care about taking up new opportunities and showing commitment to projects
- A Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain, Business, or Engineering
- Demonstrated leadership experience within undergraduate activities, internships, or volunteer opportunities
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company