Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Use your recognized subject matter expertise to influence customers toward Honeywell solutions. You will provide both external and internal consultations, and will help Honeywell teams develop and maintain the right product messaging, customer support, and training. You will drive cross-functional alignment to customer needs. You will participate in pursuit strategy planning, and customer negotiations. You may consult prospective users on product capability. You may provide valuable input for product development.
- 50% Travel
- Engage in customer-facing activities
- Analyze growth opportunities
- Analyze product development needs
- Coach on targeted product value propositions
- Review proposal activities
- Present technical sales briefings to customers
- Develop and champion best-in-class sales training
- Coordinate engineering support of pursuits
- Provide data for sales collateral
YOU MUST HAVE
- 2+ years of experience in Electrical Safety
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree
- Sales or Marketing background
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strong customer relationships
- In-depth knowledge of Honeywell and competitor platforms, products and technologies
- Experience in technical writing and preparation of proposals
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with industry regulatory requirements and future mandates
- Ability to achieve results through influence in a matrixed-team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively across language and cultural barriers
- JOB ID: req282482
- Category: Sales Support
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.