Job Summary:Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/. Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
for employees and guests is our first priority. We showCARE
around every corner and look to createENCORE
moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment toEFFICIENCY
, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans. The Role:
As an usher, you help to maintain safety procedures, and engage with guests to assist with their needs before, during and after the show to ensure they have a great experience throughout the venue. This includes helping to maintain the cleanliness of the venue. Ushers are expected to carry out any job function management deems as appropriate and within the scope of caring and maintaining for the pavilion, customer service, audience experience, pre-show prep, post-show light cleaning, guest and staff safety/emergency response. All employees must adhere to established Covid-19 safety regulations and procedures. Job Functions:
- Greet guests, answer guest questions, assist guests with locating their seats and examines tickets for entry to various seat levels around the venue during the event.
- Assist with keeping the venue safe, clean and presentable to the guest.
- Resolve guest complaints or problems.
- Examine tickets or passes to verify authenticity.
- Provide assistance to with guests with special needs, such as helping with seat accommodations.
- Guide guests to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- Ensure guests are safely enjoying the show
- Assist guests by giving directions places inside or outside the venue.
- Ticket scanning functions at entrance to venue
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Prior customer service experience a plus
- Strong strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Position may require constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 25 lbs+, and standing
- Position will require sometimes working in the elements… We are an outdoor facility & performances are Rain or Shine
- Flexibility in carrying out duties and overall Punctuality are a must
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/ to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
HIRING PRACTICES The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.