RN- Medical FT Nights Community Health Systems - Milton, FL
Similar jobs pay
$22.67 - $29.75
Milton, FL 32570
Updated 2 days ago
- Requires Florida RN license in good standing.
- Requires an associates degree in nursing; BSN preferred.
- Requires BLS (American Heart Association) prior to hire.
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs hourly rounding on patients to provide appropriate care and comfort.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reports to a Dept. Director/Clinical Coordinator/Charge RN of the unit/department.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Posting ID: 629179779 Posted: 2021-12-07 Job Title: Registered Nurse