General Managers own the overall guest experience and oversee all operations at our Jiffy Lube stores and provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. This includes creating an environment of accountability, increasing sales, controlling costs, and managing profitability. They also ensure that all teammates are technically proficient, and all certification standards are up to date. In addition, assist technicians with routine preventative maintenance, vehicle diagnostics, testing, and replacing worn and defective parts. And every J-Team member receives comprehensive training from Jiffy Lube University, our award-winning training program. We even offer Ace Accreditation of up to 32 college credits for completion and certification of Jiffy Lube University courses.
- Starting Salary Range [$45-$55k] Yearly + Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO (personal time off) & Holidays
- Uniforms, Advancement, Company Discounts
- Flexible Work Schedule, a Great Team Environment, and more….
Previous experience is essential and MUST have a minimum of 3 years working for a dealership, automotive shop, tire center or quick lube. Simply put, we are looking for people who can provide exceptional leadership and the ability to inspire a high-performance team.
Job Duties Include, but are not limited to…
- Oversee all store operations to ensure compliance and quality standards
- Ensure the store is open and closed as per Jiffy Lube guidelines
- Build relationships with Jiffy Lube Guests’ and provide world class customer service
- Accurately capture guests’ product needs and provide updates throughout the process
- Listen to client complaints and assist in addressing their issues and resolving challenges
- Face to face interaction with the quests, including problem resolution
- Provide store-level leadership to J-Team members through coaching, training, and performance management
- Assist Techs perform Jiffy Lubes’ Signature Service oil, routine preventative maintenance, vehicle testing, diagnosis, service and repair.
- Create work schedules, ensuring proper staffing coverage so business needs are met
- Manage store inventory, product ordering and receiving
- Maintain building and grounds to improve appearance and curb appeal
- Oversee the disposal of wastes such as used engine oil to ensure adherence to health and safety laws
- Must be able to operate equipment such as overhead and floor mounted oil and grease guns, transmission machine, air conditioner service machine, radiator service machine, hand tools and basic shop equipment
- Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, and bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, and turn head-neck-shoulders as needed