Job Title: Cashier & Host/Hostess
Compensation: Minimum Wage
Why Job Seekers Choose Johnny Rockets:
At Johnny Rockets our mission is to Serve an Entertaining and Lively Experience through Burgers, Shakes and Fries! At Johnny Rockets we rock our guests because we value creative expression! Our team is filled with great people who are optimistic and fun! We promise to bring joy through dance, straw twirling and serving ketchup smiles~ Be a part of the Johnny Rockets team and help us fill the world with fun and smiles! 😊
Flexible Hours: At Johnny Rockets we understand that work life balance is very important. Of course, flexibility is a plus! But we at Johnny Rockets look for Creative Expression and Individuality which totally outweighs everything else!
WE WANT YOU:
- To get excited about performing with a team both musically and through serving guests.
- To get joy out of making others smile 😊
- To ensure that the music doesn’t stop
- To enjoy having fun and still be able to deliver
So, what exactly does a Cashier & Host/Hostess do at Johnny Rockets:
SUMMARY: Create a lively and entertaining experience while serving all-American burgers, shakes and fries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Team Player.
- Maintains the highest standards pertaining to cleanliness, hygiene, health, and sanitation.
- Keeping an eye on the entrance to ensure that Guests are greeted and seated quickly.
- Welcomes each Guest with, “Hello”.
- Inquires if the Guest has dined with Johnny Rockets before.
- Introduces the name of their Server after seating the Guest.
- Seating the floor evenly to ensure a great Guest Experience.
- Having knowledge of our menu items and to be able to respond to Guests questions and inquiries with factual, timely responses.
- Smiles, is upbeat, energetic, and genuinely has a good time while completing all job functions.
- Performs opening and closing procedures and any side work that is required.
- Inquires/Observes to ensure the Guest is satisfied.
- Doesn’t wait for the Manager to greet Guests with, a “Hello” as they enter the restaurant, but takes initiative to make it happen.
- Smiles, is upbeat, and energetic when delivering a great Guest Experience.
- Handles Guest concerns to the best of their ability while dealing with them, “right here and now.” If unable to satisfy, involves upper management to ensure the reputation of Johnny Rockets while resolving the Guests concerns.
- Always asks the Guest, “Have you ever been to Johnny Rockets before?”
- Follows the Server/Cashier Sequence of Service.
- Provides Ketchup smiles.
- Keeps their area clean and well stocked.
- Performs open and closing procedures.
- Follows proper checkout procedures and declaration of tips.
- Works safely while using good judgement and following Company and OSHA regulations
- Immediately informs Manager regarding Guest Experience concerns.
- Previous related experience a plus; knowledge of the sequence of service procedures.
- Ability to read, write and communicate with guests and team members. Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to perform simple math calculations.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and know how to prioritize.
Are you ready to Rock our Guests? Are you ready to fill the world with fun and smiles?