At K&W Cafeterias, we fully embrace the notion that it’s more than preparing and serving delicious food; it’s feeding families and being part of something special. Here, our family serves yours. Join our family that has been proudly serving local communities fresh, home-style meals with a smile for over 80 years. We believe that nothing can replace a made-from-scratch meal packed with fresh ingredients and served with pride. It’s the only way we know how to operate, and we want you to be a part of the team.
Line Servers are responsible for greeting, welcoming and being the first line of staff to make our customers feel at home. The Line Server must have exceptional customer service skills, be an efficient multi-tasker, as well as team player.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
• Smile and greet every customer using positive, upbeat language
• Take orders from customers and serve food according to portion size and utensil usage
• Follow proper safety procedures when handling and/or preparing food
• Responsible for upkeep and display of food items on the line
• Possess knowledge of K&W entrees including daily specials to effectively answer customer inquiries
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be 16 years of age or older
• Work together as a team, assisting other co-workers in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
• Be able to communicate with your co-workers and manager effectively
• Follow local health department laws and all company safety, health and sanitation procedures
• Work around, handle, operate, and control hot equipment and products in a safe manner
• Comply with Company policies
K&W Cafeterias is an Equal Opportunity Employer. E-Verify.