Long Term Care Facility -
Maintenance Assistant - Long Term Care Facility Summary: A Skilled Nursing Facility provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, short term and long term care and rehabilitation therapy.
Maintenance Assistant Pay & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based On Experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Work with a great team
Maintenance Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of nursing home experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid State Driver's License required for vehicle travel, as needed
- Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays and must be attending off hours maintenance calls
Maintenance Assistant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds to maintain proper care of the community in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards/regulations and company policies
- Direct the community maintenance, housekeeping laundry and other equipment’s.
- Conduct regular inspections of life safety systems, including fire extinguishers and sprinkler systems
- Ensure the outside of the property is maintained, including landscaping, snow removal, and garbage/trash removal
If you meet the above qualifications for our Maintenance Assistant position, please apply today!