We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!Compensation:
$24,000 annually, plus commissionResponsibilities:
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
We are a fun-loving, client-focused real estate team in the Kalispell, MT, and surrounding area real estate market. Started six and a half years ago by Sandra West, the team has quickly grown and will help clients buy and/or sell their homes. We focus on building relationships, continuous market growth, cutting edge technology, and creating a team culture focused on servicing our clients, having lives worth living, and supporting one another.
We are looking to expand our team, and have high growth targets for the next 10+ years and a vision to become an elite real estate team in multiple states. We have grit, we work with integrity, and continuously strive to be better every day.
Come be a part of our journey!