Team Member and Shift Leaders! - S Church St, Murfreesboro, TN
We are hiring Full Time Team members and Shift Managers at our Taco Bell restaurant located on 2482 South Church St., Murfreesboro, TN. We have an awesome salaried management team with a lot of opportunity to grow!
About Our Franchise
Our company is a family owned and operated franchise of Taco Bell currently operating 65 restaurants in Middle Tennessee and Kentucky with 4 new restaurants currently under construction. We recognize that our people are our number 1 asset and the culture of our organization reflects that at every level. We foster an environment of growth and respect. Developing our team at all levels so that advancement opportunities can be earned by promoting from within is important to us. If you are looking for an awesome place to begin or advance your career then MRCO is the company for you!
Taco Bell Team Member
Taco Bell is the largest Mexican-style quick service restaurant chain in the world, with nearly 6,000 restaurants proudly serving more than two billion tacos and one billion burritos each year and 36 million customers every week. Working at Taco Bell means joining a company that not only cares about its employees, but the community and the planet as well. We’re good people, doing good things (Live Mas Scholarships, paid vacations for all, etc.) and making a real difference in the world (Huge supporter of ending World Hunger and The Boys and Girls Clubs). For a Restaurant career like no other, experience Taco Bell and Live Más.
Taco Bell Team Member & Management Requirements
· 16 years old or older (must be at least 18 years old to be in management)
· Legal right to work in the United States
· Able to lift 10-40 pounds, reach with arms and hands, stand and walk for long period
Taco Bell Shift Managers Responsibilities
· You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers as well as your teammates and fellow managers. Key responsibilities in restaurant include teaching and coaching of greeting customers in the restaurant or drive-thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking customers. You’ll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they’re correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment. As well as function in the Manager in Charge role on most shifts.
· Shift Managers behaviors include:
· Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers in the restaurant
· Leading the team in handling customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
· Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from salaried management team.
· Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits. Keep restaurant clean.
· Communicating with customers, teammates and fellow managers in a positive manner.
· Responsible for making guests in the restaurant feel the "wow" that our Taco Bell's are known for.