Would you like to help us build a stronger Arizona for children and families? We are currently seeking a Clinical Supervisor to join our Chandler office! As a Clinical Supervisor you will have the opportunity to provide clinical evaluation and assessment of clients and their family's situation. You will also be providing supervision and coaching to a team of Clinicians.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1912, Arizona's Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year. When working with AzCA, you'll be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to aid your health and wellness including:
- We have a whole new comprehensive benefits package for 2021! Click hereto view our 2021 Benefits Guide for full details!
- All full time employees working 30 hours or more per week are eligible and we offer several plans for Medical, Dental, and Vision so you can choose the option right for you and your family!
- Plans are effective the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), Life and AD&D, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Employee Wellness and Support Time every Friday morning
- Flexible Schedules
- Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan provided through Mutual of America
- Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
Find your passion. Join our team!
What You'll Do:
- Conducts a full and ongoing assessment utilizing the program specific protocol
- Engages the child/ family collaboratively in order to create safety and stability for each family member.
- Builds rapport and credibility simultaneously with varying individuals, family members, populations, stakeholders, and community members.
- Develops and implements successful trauma informed intervention
- Plans for client treatment discharge/termination
- Conducts educational activities to promote client understanding of the impact of trauma, treatment issues including medication, diagnosis, parenting skills.
- Establishes team commitment to common goals and an environment of mutual respect and understanding.
- Provides effective clinical treatment with complex and high risk clients
- Provides psychotherapy to individuals and families (Behavioral Health Clinicians)
- Will provide crisis management, including assessing and providing appropriate responses, handling the situation calmly
- Provides clinical supervision.
- Provides consultations, training and technical services.
- Provides clinical and administrative oversite
- Performs other duties as assigned, which are consistent with the general responsibilities of the position.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Master's Degree in Social Work or related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- 3 years' experience in a clinical therapy role; 2 years' supervision required.
- Arizona Independent Licensure required.
Minimum Qualification & Requirements
- Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
- Possess a valid Arizona driver's license and be insurable under the agency's automobile policy.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients' homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
- Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
- Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position. An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer