We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology and to solve real-world problems that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even imagine yet. As a Senior Content Producer, you will be working with a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for consumers in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
You will work alongside other designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and marketers to define and build a v1 lovable product. This position requires the ability to dive deep, invent, and be relentlessly curious about our customers and what delights them. You will drive visual and high-value storytelling at scale, helping us to bring our brand and product to life through more relevant, interactive content. This role is part traditional producer and part program manager, collaborating across various marketing, design, and product functions. You'll own the content production strategy and processes end-to-end. You think holistically, and see the big picture across features and workstreams. You are highly motivated to explore new opportunities along the way, consistently raising the quality bar and experience for customers.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
* Serve as primary point of contact for content-related projects across the product
* Lead end-to-end content creation and production processes to support a variety of interactive digital experiences and marketing channels
* Collaborate with business development, marketing, and engagement leaders to develop content at scale, using a data driven approach
* Influence content improvements based on continuous feedback from customers, team members, and stakeholders.
* Effectively manage and clearly communicate overall project timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs.
* Work with the product management team to develop a content plan, close on requirements, and deliver results to meet the team's agreed upon objectives
* Work strategically with interaction, motion, and sound designers in a collaborative environment
* Present design work to multiple cross-functional teams, managers, and senior leadership for review and feedback
* 7+ years of experience as a content producer, strategist, and/or program manager
* 7+ years experience working on a collaborative team and building multi-disciplinary partnerships
* 7+ years of project management experience, including experience juggling multiple projects at once, setting schedules, and prioritizing
* Bachelor's degree in Fine Art, Visual Interaction Design, or Graphic Design or equivalent design-related field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.