Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Maintenance Coordinator
for Kensington Place located in East Brunswick, New Jersey. Responsibilities
Responsible for managing the administrative tasks for a large, complex community or group of communities. Position may support the maintenance administrative functions, depending on the needs of the community. Responsibilities include supporting some or all of the following processes: service requests, preventive maintenance, on-site purchasing, move-ins, renewals, move-outs, project management, and general administration. Reports To:
- Senior / Maintenance Manager / Maintenance Supervisor
- No Direct Reports; may assist in supervising Maintenance Technicians I / II and III with responsibility for scheduling, work assignments, training, etc.
Essential Job Functions:
- Exempt - not-eligible for overtime.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Support the service request process to include entering, tracking and closing service requests. Follow up on outstanding issues and complete warm calls.
- Support the preventive maintenance and project management processes. Prepare resident communications, schedule appointments, track and close preventive maintenance tasks, assist with contract preparation and maintain files to comply with company policies.
- Manage all property vendor contracts (costs, scope compliance, etc.) as well as managing any vendors on site day to day.
- Update maintenance and environmental documentation such as carpet replacement logs, hot water tank replacement logs, exterminating logs, lead paint notification, asbestos awareness, etc.
- Support the maintenance purchasing processes. Enter orders and invoices; research aged orders and invoices; confirm the receipt of goods and communicate accruals to the Accounting department.
- Provide general administrative support such as report preparation and meeting coordination.
- Monitor and adhere to applicable EP policies and Procedures and ensure compliance as needed with federal, state and local laws, specifically Fair Housing regulations.
- All other tasks or duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Preform job functions of the Maintenance Relations Specialist position as required.
- Must maintain professional appearance including adherence to dress code as required.
- Ability to model and demonstrate the behaviors listed on the Maintenance Management Core Competencies.