Analytics Developer Sr, Epic Revenue Cycle
This is a full-time, exempt/salary position on UCHealth's Epic Revenue Cycle team. You may be based in Colorado Springs, Fort Collins or Metro Denver, CO. Collects, analyzes, abstracts, and reports on advanced data using information technologies to support clinical/operational processes and departmental/organizational initiatives.
• Collect, analyze, abstract and report on data using information technologies to support clinical and operational processes and organizational initiatives.
• Designs data queries based on customer inquiries and needs.
• Extracts, validates and analyzes desired data.
• Defines the scope and format of reports and prepares the same.
• Collaborates on the design, implementation and evaluation of data analysis processes, including determining metrics and methodologies to be used.
• Presents analysis in requested formats to internal/external audiences as required.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Microsoft Data Platform skills including but not limited to some or all of the following: SQL, T-SQL, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Power BI
• Epic experience or other EMR experience
• Healthcare billing experience
The pay range for this position is: $42.41 - $63.62 / hour. An annual bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical, dental and vision coverage; retirement plans; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; and a full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance. Our employees and their family members have full access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes up to 5 free counseling visits and work/life solutions, such as one free legal consultation. In addition, other emotional counseling support is available depending upon their need.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.