The Branch Manager is leading a team that is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the branch. You may be in a specialized role, such as Hospitality or Manufacturing and Logistics. This position is responsible for organizing operational activities and executing the branch sales strategy. The branch manager also ensures operational and financial performance is maintained and profit margins and revenue goals are achieved. This position has full sales and profit and loss responsibility for the branch operation. You will constantly strive to help PeopleReady realize our vision of being the talent solution for the changing world of work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Oversees day-to-day operations of the branch and assists with processes as needed.
* Hires, manages, coaches, develops and trains branch staff.
* Works with employees to set performance goals, expectations and development plans (Full Performance). Holds team accountable for agreed upon commitments.
* Executes the branch sales strategy by sourcing and qualifying new leads, develops PeopleReady solutions and pricing, and closes orders.
* Manages and grows existing accounts by closing additional up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
* Manages P&L of branch.
* Ensures workers are appropriately dispatched to job sites, orders are serviced and filled and payouts are timely.
* Required to travel to customer sites for sales, safety, and associate needs.
CORE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Proven leadership competencies and experience.
* Ability to execute, prioritize and meet deadlines under pressure.
* Ability to drive processes, improve operational performance and achieve results.
* Ability to hire, manage, develop and lead individuals and teams.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, possess the ability to persuade.
* Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population.
* Demonstrates proficient business acumen to include financial performance, and success in developing and maintaining customer relationships.
* Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make decisions.
* Proficient in using MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
* 5 years related experience; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Prior experience managing in the staffing industry preferred.
* Valid driver's license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
* PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
* PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
* PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple – we put people to work and change lives every day.