Solivita of Echo Manor -
Solivita of Echo Manor Nursing and Rehab is hiring immediately for full time, part time, and PRN STNA's with a **$2000 hiring bonus**
Solivita Company Description
Our focus is becoming THE Post- Acute provider in the communities in which we serve. We have a passion for providing outstanding clinical outcomes, developing strong relationships built on trust and integrity, treating everyone with respect and dignity, investing in staff development, and doing the right thing always.
State Tested Nursing Assistant (SNTA) Rewards and Benefits:
We offer great benefits and a teamwork environment. We welcome new graduates! We also offer HIGHER COMPETITIVE WAGES!
- We are currently offering a **$2000 sign on bonus** for STNA’s!
- We have 8 or 12 hour shifts and excellent differentials for evenings and nights and weekends too!
Our comprehensive benefits packet includes:
- United Health Care major medical insurance with a range of plan offerings
- Dental and Vision Insurance thru United Health Care
- Short-term and Long-term disability thru AFLAC
- Life Insurance option thru Colonial
- 401K thru Principal with free access to financial consulting
- Employee Assistance Program including counseling services, consultation and referrals for personal and life issues, emergency triage, legal and financial assistance
- PTO earned for full time and part time employees
- Sick pay for full time employees
- Monthly events and rewards for staff appreciation
- Flexible schedules
State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) Qualifications:
- A minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma is preferred for this position.
- Must have successfully completed a state approved nursing assistant program and successfully passed state test.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- Required to attend a minimum of 12 hours of continuing education programs provided by the center in order to maintain certification.
State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) Duties and Responsibilities:
- Our STNA's enjoy interacting with residents while engaging in the activities of daily living.
- Assist residents with daily personal care routines such as showers, bathing, personal hygiene, etc.
- Help residents prepare for and escort them to meals, activities, social programs and appointments.
- Assist residents with various other daily needs as necessary.
- Apply and we will reach out for an easy phone or zoom interview at your convenience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 - $18.00 per hour
Our facility is practicing great infection control and exceeding the CDC guidelines and we have results that we are proud of.