Solivita of Stratford is immediately hiring for an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON).
Our focus is becoming THE Post- Acute provider in the communities in which we serve. We have a passion for providing outstanding clinical outcomes, developing strong relationships built on trust and integrity, treating everyone with respect and dignity, investing in staff development, and doing the right thing always.
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Rewards and Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package which includes:
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Qualifications:
· Minimum of 3-5 years of nursing experience; 1-5 years of long-term care experience preferred.
· Must possess current RN license in Ohio.
· Prior management experience preferred.
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Duties and Responsibilities
· Assists in maintaining quality nursing care for all residents. Supports and practices the philosophy, nursing objectives and policies and procedures of the Nursing Department.
· Assists the DON in maintaining appropriate nursing staff for resident care.
· Assists the DON in maintaining in-service programs that contribute to meeting nursing objectives and policies and procedures.
· Provides clinical expertise to facilitate and support the nursing process in resident interventions.
· Assists in maintaining a safe and sanitary environment.
· Serves as DON in the Director’s absence.
· Control budgets and monitor expenditures
· Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Solivita of Stratford is practicing great infection control and exceeding the CDC guidelines and we have results that we are proud of.