SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Biscuit Maker is responsible for preparing fresh, hot, quiality biscuits according to company recipes, procedures and standards with strict adherence to safe food handling procedures, restaurant safety policies and health regulations. Assists other food production personnel as needed.
• Prepare and bake biscuits according to company recipes and procedures.
• Prepare biscuits to meet business demands without over producing.
• Clean cooking utensils, pots, equipment and floors.
• Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
• Ensure personal appereance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
• Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant enviroment for all.
• Stand for long periods of time.
• Work around high temperatures.
• Work around others in close quarters.
• Able to lisft 50-75 pounds comfortably.
• Work with various cleaning propducts.
• Must be 16+ years old.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with others as a team.
• Ability to meet performance standards.
• Ability to take initiative and solve problems.
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
• Pay for performance Plan that created growth, development and more pay!
• Team Member Referral Bonus.
• Team Member Meal Discounts.
• Scholarship opportunities.
• Tuition Reimbursement.
• See a complete list at www.capstonerestaurants.com/careers
Note: This job description in not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsabilities or quialifications with the job.