Shift Manager that is able to assist with cash handling, take guests' orders, preparing/bagging food items, food preparation, cleaning, stocking, and other job duties as needed. Assist with controling the shift. Handle cash and deposits. Assist with maintaining standards set by Mrs. Winner's Corpoorate and the Health Department. Assist with monitoring inventory, sales, and labor. Must be able work flexible shifts and weekends. Hours range from 6:00am - 10pm.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Provides prompt and courteous service and is cordial to all team members and guests.
· Prepares and presents quality products at all times and maintains a neat and clean work area in accordance with Mrs. Winner’s standards.
· Demonstrates safe cash handling procedures in accordance with policy and accurately completes cash, credit card, transactions.
· Suggestively sells and achieves guest check average targets
· Maintains adequately stock workstations restocking stations as needed.
· Completes side work and deep cleaning assignments correctly and in a timely manner.
· Possesses strong product and menu knowledge monitors waste and other food cost controls.
· Addresses complaints and concerns promptly in a courteous manner and notifies the manager on duty of any issues.
· Assists other team members as needed.
· Ability to learn in a fast paced environment.