Community: Ariel Pointe of Sachse
Address: 3400 Miles Road, Sachse, Texas 75048
Now offering a $500 Sign On Bonus.
Add some Passion to your career!
Here at our Community, we offer stability in consistent and flexible scheduling with no late nights, guaranteed paychecks, generous Paid Time Off to help contribute to your work-life balance, and a laundry list of employee perks and programs that will contribute to having a fulfilling career with us – not just another “job”.
Employee Perks, Programs, and Benefits:
- Access to Next Day Pay
- No late nights! Consistent and Flexible Scheduling
- Access to 300,000 Travel, Restaurant, and Retail Discounts
- Unlimited employee referral bonuses! Bring your friends!
- Frequent Training and Promotion Opportunities
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program for All Employees
- Paid Volunteer Days!
- Competitive Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, and More! (We even have Pet Insurance for all you Pet Parents!)
- Great Place to Work – We’ve got the awards to prove it!
What do you need to be a Food & Beverage Attendant / Server at our Community?
While having food service experience is a plus, it is not required. All we ask is that you have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. We can train everything else!
Similar Job Titles: Food Service Worker, Host
Highlights of the Food & Beverage Attendant / Server Position:
- Provide and maintain a high level of service and hospitality in a team-oriented setting.
- Provide a high level of service in assigned food & beverage dining room or outlet, including waiting on assigned tables, taking orders, setting and bussing tables, serving food, and cleaning duties related to dining room appearance.
- Assist in kitchen operations by providing dishwashing and food preparation & production, as well as cleaning and sanitation duties.
- Assuring that all shift duties are thoroughly completed before the close of each shift period. This includes, but is not limited to: cleanliness & proper arrangement of dining room, stocking of needed dining room items, POS entries for all meal periods and customers. This includes all duties assigned on the assigned shift’s Daily Task Sheet.
- Understanding – before each meal period – every menu item and special, well enough to answer diners’ questions.
- Documentation of all mealtime transactions with residents and guest, according to Civitas policies & procedures.
Interact with residents and guests when serving meals and assist with any related needs.
- Communicate closely with supervisors regarding resident needs as it pertains to food quality and choices, reservation times, and other dining room requests.
- Work to ensure food safety on campus, including compliance with all applicable sanitation and food handling procedures and regulations.
- Assure that all food and beverage protocols and procedures are followed in accordance with established policies.
- Adherence to all sanitation, food handling protocols, safety policies & procedures, and regulatory authorities as required.
Our Mission: Passionate Service. Passionate Cleanliness. Passionate Care.
*As a condition of employment at a Civitas Senior Living community, all new hires will be asked to complete a screening process as required by state regulations. All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of this process. Residency within the State that this Community/Location operates in is a condition of employment.