If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Program Coordinator who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
• Develop relationships with physician practices and ensure seamless collaboration and partnership
• Supports planning and coordination of CIN programs and its activities
Maintain updated CIN and CTO Master roster, Directories and Contact list of lead physicians and Office managers
• Supports CIN and CTO Boards, and their Sub-Committees (for example: quality,
contracting and Pods meetings) by scheduling meetings, drafting agendas, preparing minutes, managing the logistics of the meeting, management and support of the annual CIN retreat
• Prepares and maintains project plans, tracks project progress, and prepares reports for clients or project stakeholders
• Support with timely filing and organization of records, preparing paperwork, and creating reports as needed
• Manage communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership by participating and contributing to special projects as directed by the department head; support growth and program development
Qualified candidates will possess:
• Associates degree required; Bachelors preferred in areas of Computer Science, Math, Engineering; MIS degrees are also preferred
• Minimum 3 years' experience in healthcare, datasets or IT experience
• Excellent analytical and research skills.
• Strong technical aptitude with the ability to analyze data, integrate data.
• Proven pro-active, self-starter with the ability to work both as an individual and within a team to resolve issues.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverable simultaneously.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional.
• Licensed driver and able to operate a motor vehicle as well as maintain automobile insurance
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non-rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3-year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Full-time days; Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Occasional evening meetings are required for Physician meetings.
Must have reliable transportation to visit physician practices.
Adventist HealthCare requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before commencing employment.Applicants may be required to furnish proof of vaccination and, if offered, may elect to be vaccinated at an designated Adventist HealthCare location.
Tobacco and Drug Statement
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine and drug use.
While some jurisdictions, including Maryland, permit the use of marijuana for medical purposes, marijuana continues to be classified as an illegal drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act. As a result, medical marijuana use will not be accepted as a valid explanation for a positive drug test result.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine) and marijuana. Those testing positive are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to attracting, engaging, and developing the best people to cultivate our mission-centric culture. Our goal is to have a welcoming, equitable, and safe place to work and grow for all employees, no matter their background. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Adventist HealthCare will make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Adventist HealthCare is a religious organization as defined under applicable law; however, it will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodations for applicants' religious beliefs.
Applicants who wish to request accommodations for disabilities or religious belief should contact the Support Center HR Office.