About the role:
As a part of TQL’s Cash & Commissions team, you will be responsible for applying customer payments to open invoices and resolving short-pays and unapplied cash issues. Your primary focus will be the cash application process, but you will be trained on the commission processes for cross-functionally when needed.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Paid relocation to Cincinnati, OH
- $1,000 annual bonus potential
- Up to $5,000/yr in tuition reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities with structured career paths
- We win everywhere we go – Voted a 2019 and 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
What you’ll be doing:
- Post and apply customer payments by matching transactions
- Resolve payment discrepancies with our sales teams and customers
- Ensure bank deposits are balanced
- Research and resolve cash account and customer short-pays
- Work with the team to make sure daily productivity goals are met
What you need:
- 1+ year in bookkeeping, clerical accounting, AP/AR or general office support
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities and see tasks through completion
- Excellent communication skills with great attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products-especially Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat
- The desire to be a part of TQL while contributing to our continued growth
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org.