About the role:
As a Billing Solutions Coordinator for TQL, you will work with our customers that require specialized billing and payment needs to ensure timely billing/payment for all parties. You will be trained to deliver expertise in the areas of specialized invoicing, payment resolution, audit, and internal and external customer support.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Paid relocation to Cincinnati, OH
- $1,000 annual bonus potential
- Up to $5,000/yr in tuition reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities with structured career paths
- We win wherever we go – Voted a 2019 and 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
What you’ll be doing:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of our customers’ needs that require specialized billing
- Create billing processes for customers’ specific requirements
- Communicate with sales teams and customers to help resolve any billing discrepancies
- Process requests for impromptu customer billing needs
- Answer incoming calls and connect them to the appropriate team
What you need:
- 1+ year in bookkeeping, clerical accounting, AP/AR or general office support
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities and see tasks through completion
- Excellent communication skills with great attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products-especially Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat
- The desire to be a part of TQL while contributing to our continued growth
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org.