Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Meltwater has gone from humble beginnings in Oslo, Norway in 2001 to the global leader in media intelligence with 30,000 global clients today. We provide solutions to help modern PR, communication, and marketing professionals better understand their current media landscape, both in the news & social media.
For almost 20 years, Meltwater has maintained a very unique culture based on a foundation and belief in people and the potential they possess, regardless of experience. Our motto? When you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. There are 2,000 members of the Meltwater family residing in 55 offices across 25 countries around the world. No matter what office you're in, you'll be surrounded by the best colleagues you've ever had.
Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit through our 3 core values- Moro (fun), Enere (number one) and Respect (Respect). These founding principles stem from our Norweigan roots and are why Meltwater has been named a Great Place to Work in several markets across the globe. We have high energy, open concept offices that focus on teamwork and collaboration. We ensure our employees have easy access to management and learn quickly from those around them.
At Meltwater, the average isn't good enough. Our goal is to build a groundbreaking company supported by a thriving culture in which our people aspire to exceed their personal expectations. We only promote our sales leadership team from within the company, and our goal is to facilitate your long-term professional growth.
Our work is fun, challenging and rewarding, and we're looking for driven individuals, passionate about learning business by doing it.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at:
And "EEO is the Law Supplement" poster is available at:
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us for assistance.
What You'll Do
The Enterprise Sales Development Representative is responsible for owning the identification and development of quality sales opportunities for our Enterprise Sales team. The Enterprise Sales Development Representative will be responsible for prospecting and nurturing new opportunities from outbound activities and building a strong pipeline of sales opportunities to deliver on monthly targets.
- Prospect and map the accounts of Fortune 500 organizations across multiple industries
- Generate interest and create opportunities with new prospects via strategic email campaigns, cold calling, Linkedin, etc. to build a pipeline of targeted prospects
- Research companies and evaluate their structure and marketing & communications strategies to understand how best to position Meltwater's products.
- Maintain a high level of activity including outbound calls, emails, and social selling
- Conduct high-level consultative conversations with C-Level executives in prospect accounts
- Ask open-ended questions to prospects that uncover business needs and overcome objections
- Schedule product demonstrations, and collaborate with their sales team to qualify customers, build a pipeline and drive deals
- Meet and exceed your daily, weekly and monthly activity goals
- Leverage lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Outreach, etc. to create relationships with prospects
- Other Projects & Responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion
What You'll Bring
- Requires 1-2 years SDR experience
- Desire to work in B2B tech sales.
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward ambitious goals
- Well rounded with varied interests, background, and proven leadership experience
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious, and resilient
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Ability to articulate and present our value proposition to prospective clients across varied industries
- Bachelor's degree with evidence of high achievement in academics and extracurriculars
What We Will Give You
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive time off & generous leave policies
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision options
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture
- Accelerated professional development and growth programs
What to Send Our Way & What's Next?
- We will be in touch with qualified candidates shortly to schedule phone interviews
- Rolling Interviews
- Start Date Mid June
Sales Representatives of Services, Except Advertising, Insurance, Financial Services, and Travel
1 to 2 years