3000 Saint Matthews RD,Orangeburg,South Carolina,291181442,United States of America Looking for a part-time job ?
If you answered "YES" then we have the opportunity for you! Patient Pathway
is on a quest to find the newest member of ourDialysis Coordinator
team for Orangeburg, South Carolina(Part-time position)
Patient Pathways is a rapidly growing team within DaVita, the nation's largest independent provider of kidney dialysis. As an integral part of this team of individuals, you will serve as a liaison between patients, physicians, hospitals, clinics, and healthcare insurance providers. We seek to utilize your knowledge base in patient education including medical insurance by connecting you face-to-face with our patients, and allowing you to deal effectively with their unique and sometimes difficult situations.
You have the opportunity to thrive in an independent, goal-oriented work setting. Your multitasking skills will be put to the test as you intercept and respond energetically to the requests of your multiple constituents.
Did we mention that you will have the benefit of witnessing your positive impact in the lives of our patients daily?
As a teammate with Patient Pathways, you will enjoy the stability of working with a well-established Fortune 500 company, while simultaneously experiencing daily impact in the lives of patients. You can be confident that fulfillment within your position and career advancement opportunities will abound!
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth, and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in anaward-winningenvironment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally. Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being, and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Computer skills: Intermediate level-ability to learn new Hospital Systems
- Strong customer service skills in face-to-face interaction settings
- Strong work ethic and desire to serve our patients
- Knowledge of Medical Insurance (Medicare/Medicaid/Commercial) highly preferred but not required
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel locally is a must; less than 10% travel on an annual basis for National/Regional meeting(s)
- Will cover 1 Hospitalwithin the Orangeburg, SC area
- Ability to work Mon - Fri; within a 8am - 5pm schedule; part-time work; min of 30hrs a week; flexibility is important
- Experience in patient education is highly preferred
- Experience with hospital settings is highly preferred but not required
- Dialysis experience preferred : not required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen
."Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis,click here.
Follow us onFacebookandLinkedIn DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits