Staples is focused on our customer and our community, whileempowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As a Print & Marketing Supervisor (i.e. PrintProduction SalesSupervisor), you will be collaborative and inclusivein helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retailculture. You’ll lead a team in driving resultsfor key metrics by selling and providing a total print and marketing solutionfor customers while helping them achieve their Printand Marketing goals.
Get great perks.
Bonus plan, flexible full-time hours/shifts andgenerous paid time off; hiring immediately
Compensation based onqualifications and experience. Staples reserves the right to pay more or less.
Full medical benefitspackage, 401(k) with company match, and many more benefits
Associate storediscount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
Schedule an interview immediately.
Provide strongleadership in community, customer service, and team development.
Play an active role in helping your store, yourpeople and your customer win.
- Offer creative solutions to customers so that Staples is their go-to partner for all copy & print marketing solutions in the future
- Leverage Salesforce.com to actively manage top customers through in-store engagement and proactive outreach to grow relationships that result in net incremental sales
- Lead and develop a team committed to operational excellence in driving profitable sales & margin
- Utilize order intake tools to consult with customers, ask open ended questions to offer them appropriate options and deliver a total print solution to drive sales and dollars per transaction
- Be flexible to perform other duties as assigned
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Experience leading a team and/or supervising others while managing many priorities
- Basic computer skills to open, save and send electronic files, email, and use Microsoft Word (or similar programs)
- Attention to detail and keen eye for noticing quality issues throughout the production process
- Experience overcoming objection and engaging with customers to understand their needs
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a fast-paced customer service, selling, and/or copy & print production environment
- Desktop publishing software experience including Adobe and Publisher
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.