Retail Associate Manager (RAM I, II, III)
T-Mobile Premium Retailer – Wireless Vision
Do you excel at driving sales results, team motivation, and impacting customer experience? Are you passionate about the latest technology trends? Then a Retail Associate Manager (RAM) role with Wireless Vision would be a perfect fit for you.
In this role, you will represent the T-Mobile brand while providing exceptional customer service and driving profitability. You will also inspire team members, manage store operations, and strive to meet individual and store performance goals. The RAM is a development role that is intended for those who aspire to become a Retail Store Manager (RSM)
- Primary point of contact for retail store in the absence of the RSM, including sales, operations and people processes.
- Partner with the RSM to help recruit top talent, and coach and develop existing team members to build a high performing team.
- Coach and inspire with integrity to guide sales team on best practices to attain monthly goals.
- Active participation in the planning and execution of store meetings to prepare for launches and keep team members current on company changes.
- Work with RSM to execute on the local store marketing initiatives to solicit new business.
- Manage back-end processes and execution of customer facing initiatives to ensure store is always in T-Mobile and internal company audit compliance.
- Ensure the maintenance of the store appearance and merchandising standards, including assisting with the planning of complete store merchandising planogram resets.
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with Wireless Vision policies and procedures.
- Responsible for daily and monthly inventory and cash management, as well as managing other key operational metrics.
- May require additional tasks, duties or projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-2 years of management experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus.
- Willingness and ability to relocate to any store within in their assigned market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills required.
- Bilingual preferred in certain locations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor.
- Must be able to move and/or lift 25 pounds.
What We’ll Offer:
- Competitive paid time-off program
- Student financial assistance
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match
- Phone service discounts
- Development and growth opportunities
Wireless Vision is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, a Drug Free Workplace and engages in preventative practices suggested by CDC guidelines as it relates to COVID-19.