Norlift of Oregon, Inc. is hiring!
We are looking for a Parts Sales person to fill internal parts requests in order to expedite the service and repair of customer equipment.
The Essential Functions of the Parts Sales person includes:
- Process parts requisitions from Service technicians including part number, price, and availability look up.
- Pull and deliver requested parts if in stock.
- Place backorder for parts as needed; expedite as needed; notify technician when parts arrive.
- Process internal paperwork and records in order to charge parts to customer work orders, including freight and handling charges.
- Process and pull van inventory as required.
- Provide back-up to Shipping/Receiving Clerk and Parts Counter Sales as needed.
The Expectations of the Parts Sales person include:
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Respectfully takes direction from Parts Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Works well alone and collaboratively in a team environment with a positive attitude.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintaining existing relationships.
- Ability to learn and comply with all Federal, State, and Norlift employment regulations or policies.
- Maintain safe, clean, and organized workspace.
- Good work characteristics including self-motivation, positive interpersonal communications, team player, professional demeanor.
The Knowledge, Skills and Ability of the Parts Sales person includes:
- Technical knowledge of automotive/industrial equipment parts
- Good verbal and written communication skills and customer relations skills when working with customer or employee.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and positive working relationships.
- Strong prioritizing, organizational and planning skills
- Intermediate user Microsoft Office™ Suite
- One year of experience using a computer for data input and data look-up
- Self-motivated, quick learner, high level of initiative
- Good judgment, conscientious, strong follow-through
- Proven personal characteristics such as positive attitude, team player, professional demeanor and even temperament.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
At least one year of automotive/industrial equipment parts experience; and/or
One year of trade school/
Posting ID: 631161344Posted: 2021-05-30Job Title: Sales Representative