Territory Sales Representative
Location: East Michigan
Territory Sales Representative at Benco Dental
At Benco Dental, our company is our family, and we are looking for a new addition to assist us in Driving Dentistry Forward. Please review the description below carefully to ensure that this position is the perfect match for you!
What's in it for YOU?
- Excellent Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Effective on Day 1
- 401k Package and Profit Sharing
- Associate Discounts and Community Giveback Programs
- College Tuition Savings Program
- Caring Family Culture Toward all Associates
- Certified as a FORTUNE Great Place to Work
- Opportunities to Build a Better Benco through Diversity and Inclusion Resource Groups
- Family owned for 90+ years
As the Benco Territory Sales Representative, you will drive sales of merchandise, equipment, technology, and Benco services; solicit new business through personal efforts and referrals; maximize the customer experience; enhance selling skills in product and services focus areas; develop healthy/productive working relationships with customers, vendors and Benco teammates. Your role as the Territory Sales Representative is essential in ensuring all transactions are successful and pleasant for all.
Do YOU Possess These Skills and Attributes?
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to independently stay focused and motivated
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
Do These Responsibilities Interest YOU?
- Lead sales activities with assigned customers and partnering with them to build long-term relationships
- Participate in all sales meetings, dental conventions, team building events and sales training as required
- Identify business needs of clients, and leverage Benco's offering to assist them with a customer-first mantra
- Engage in continuous education and learning to become well versed on Benco's product offering and up to date on the dental industry
Do YOU Meet These Requirements?
- Minimum of 2 years of successful sales experience.
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, and an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to travel in an assigned territory daily as well as limited overnight travel.
Who We Are: It's our Mission to Drive Dentistry Forward
Benco Dental, the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States, has remained in the family since 1930-a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and over 1,400 associates in the 48 contiguous states.
We provide more supply and equipment options than any other full-service distributor, an offering enhanced by a comprehensive suite of services, including office design, equipment repair, practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians who begin every task by asking "What does the customer want?"
If you enjoy working for a progressive company, who is committed to diversity in our workforce, who values all customers and associates, who also provides the opportunity for growth and development- we encourage you to learn more about our Benco family. We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role in our future success, while making a positive impact within our industry. Thank you for your interest in Benco Dental. We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales Representatives of Services, Except Advertising, Insurance, Financial Services, and Travel
2 to 20+ years